Saturday, July 28, 2018

July 2018 winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so much for playing my BIRTHDAY challenge!

What fabulous entries!! Such amazing ceativity!

Here are the winners for this month! 

For the Guest Designer position for the month of August



Such an unusual birthday card and so much fun!

Darnell, I will be in touch.

SPECIAL MENTION



This interactive card is just brilliant!!



I just fell in love with this beautiful embossed background and the whole simple feel of the card.



Look at the gorgeously coloured mermaid!!!

Thank you all for playing along this month. 

Winners, I will be in touch with you with your badges for you to flaunt on your blogs!

Many many congratulations to the winners.
Do follow the links and leave them some love!

Thank you all, who play month after month! 
You inspire me to keep this challenge going!

Remember...

The August  challenge will go live on 1st August at 12 am IST. 

Don't forget to come and play!!
There are going to be some big changes and new opportunities from next month!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner Darnell and other special mentions as well. Thank you Paru mam for this honourable feature. I'm so thrilled to see my card featured πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone. What awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the special mention..you made my day..congratulations to other winners

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thrill, Paru! Thank you so much! And congratulations to all the other winners!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!