Sunday, February 28, 2016

We have a winner!

Hello All!!!!
Thank you so much for playing our February Challenge!
We had some fabulous entries and it was a tough choice to pick a winner
 for our Febraury Valentine with Scraps challenge!!!

Our winner of the $25 gift certificate from Jane's Doodles 
is 


I just love the elegant way in which she has used all her scraps!

And, the winner of the Rs.1000 gift voucher from CraftAdda 
is 


Such a beautiful card...love how Gouri has cut down the scrap pieces into squares to make the quilt pattern!

Priyanka and Gouri, please leave your emails in the comment box belowso that I may send you your winners badges as well as forward your addresses to the sponsors for your prizes.

Many congratulations to our winners and of course to our participants too...I appreciate that you took time out of your busy schedules to play our challenge!!

We will be back with a new challenge on 1st March...we do hope you will stop by to play!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani




5 comments:

  1. Thanks Paru.. That's a pleasant surprise and made my Sunday morning. I too enjoyed participating in the contest and presenting my card alongside some creative creations by the other designers.

    My email address is emotivepatterns@gmail.com

    Thanks a lot Paru...



    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Paru's. Priyanka's card was so gorgeous that I instantly knew she would win it... Congratulations, Priyanka....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Paru .Priyanka's card was so gorgeous that I instantly knew she would win it... Congratulations, Priyanka....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !! Thank you so much Paru, I am so happy!! On cloud 9! :) I loved participating in this wonderful challenge! Thanks every body and Congratulations Gouri!!
    My email: itspriyankamathur@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!