Thursday, September 28, 2017

September 'Rainbow challenge' winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so very much for playing the September 'Rainbow' challenge!!
This months winners blew my mind with their interpretation of rainbow!!

Here are the winners for this month!
For the stampset 

Kathryn's Rainbow
from Dee's Artsy impressions






I just loved her out of the box thinking of the rainbow!!

For the $20 gift certificate from




OMG!! Her work is just brilliant! Do check out her page on Instagram!!


Many many congratulations to the winners!!

Remember...

The October  challenge will be live on 1st October 2017 at 12 am IST, 
As always there are great prizes to be won..don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

2 comments:

  1. Wohooo! Thanks a lot for choosing me! How can I collect my gift certificate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohooo! Thanks for choosing me! How can I collect the gift certificate!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!