Saturday, March 3, 2018

February 18 Challenge Winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so much for playing my LOVE challenge!

Im so sorry for the delay in announcing the winners. 
Thank you for your patience!

I just love your amazing creativity!

Here are the winners for this month! 

For the  prize
from 





The beautiful pink pop of colour and the stencilling are just fabulous!

and 

for the hamper from





I just could not resist that fabulous ink blending and  that gorgeous sentiment!!

Many Many congratulations to the winners!

VERY IMPORTANT

I have a sincere request to the winners..
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PRIZES ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The more you share, the better chance you have at winning awesome prizes 
from more and more sponsors.
If, for any reason  you do not wish to accept the prize, 
(such as not being able to pay for shipping of the prize), 
please contact me ASAP, so that I may pass on the prize to someone else.

Remember...

The March challenge will go live on 1st March 2018 at 12 am IST. 

Don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

3 comments:

  1. Thank u so much Paru for selected my card as a winner, so happy! Congrats to my dear friend Anila too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners. Such fab entries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!