Monday, August 20, 2018

July challenge winner's post

Hello!!
Today I have the winner of the July BIRTHDAY challenge, Darnell Knauss, to inspire us with her fantastic creations!
Some of you may know her...for those who dont, do check our her TWOFER challenge !
I started this challenge after being inspired by her and her generosity!
She is a brilliant card maker and an amazing person!
Enjoy her creations!



Hello!
Om honored to be here today!
Paru and I became friends through commenting back in 2013 and through her participation in my NBUS challenges. 
I was delighted when she started this challenge.

I have been making cards for about 20 years now and blogging for over six.
I am married 47 years and have one son and daughter in law and twin grandsons.
When I'm not travelling, and being 'Bama' to those boys, I enjoy every minute of this very satisfying hobby and all the many frienships I have made through blogging!



I loved reading about the wonderful festival of Rakshbandhan that you celebrate during the month of August in India.
it is fabulous that it celebrates the special family relationship between brothers and sisters!
Both of my cards were made to reflect the joy and light heartedness that young brothers and sisters exhibit and how important family is in this world!


Thanks so much for joining us here on Paru's Card Making Challenges to celebrate family!
My next challenge will go live on the 1st of September..don't forget to stop by!

In the meantime, you have till the 25th to play my FAMILY CHALLENGE
You will find all the details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Darnell is a genius and so inspiring. So glad to see her lovely cards here to inspire us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me as a guest designer, Paru! It was a lot of fun and an honor! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh such lovely cards depicting the joy of family.😍😍❤️❤️ Thanks so much Darnell for being a great inspiration to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved both the cards Darnell :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous. Love the theme and your super stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love tha cards! Darnell and her cards are wonderful! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!