Monday, September 17, 2018

August challenge Special mentions post

Hello !
Here are the Special mention winners of the August FAMILY CHALLENGE with some fabulous inspiration for you for this months ANYTHING GOES Challenge.
First , I have 

Here is what she has to say...

Hey there !
I am Anu (Crafter Anu). I am a Delhi based crafter, a freelance artist and proud owner of craft brand HANDMADE LOVE. Also I am currently working with TUBBY CRAFT (a craft supply brand) as their designer. My area of work is mainly focused on paper crafts like cardmaking, stamping, scrapbooking etc. but I do love to paint, sketch as well.
Today I am here to share a super simple & fun project with you all.
I have used Craftyscrappers 'never change' stamp set to make this spotlight card. I have full pictoral for you on my blog.


You can find me on –
FACEBOOK – www.facebook.com/HandmadeLBH/
INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/handmadelovebh_crafteranu/
YOUTUBE – www.youtube.com/c/CrafterAnuHL
BLOG – www.handmadelovebh.blogspot.com
Next I have for you 



Here is what she has to say!
Hi. I'm Sharda, originally from Jaipur, now married in Mumbai.
I have two priceless possessions for this life, 
a darling 6 year old daughter and a cute 9 month old son. 
This enthusiastic little boy has sped down my creations as he is now all set to try his hands on my craft supplies.
I am an MBA (finance) by qualigfication and have worked with Axis Bank. But, my heart was always there in creative work, be it writing, crafting or even garnishing the day to day meals.
I could never solely be a finance professional. To add on to my creative skills, I pursued graphic designing too.
Crafting is my stress buster. !0 minutes of creativity takes away all the tiredness and relaxes my heart and mind to the core. I enjoy making all kinds of folios and albums and scrapbooks. Recently I started making cards as my health was not permitting long sittings required for albums. So card making came to my rescue.
Last month was really really lucky for me as I received a SPECIAL MENTION at Paru's Card Making Challenges. This motivated me to create more cards and generated self confidence that, Yes! I can make cards too.
Thanks a lot Paru! It means a lot to me!

About my card



I have created a card with Craftyscrappers 'Buzzing by to say hi' stamp set.
Firstly I created the background with Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold distress inks.
Stamped the bee, coloured it with markers, fussy cut and adhered it with foam tape. Used a die cut sentiment with glossy accent and heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and lastly added some enamel dots.

I hope you have been inspired to pull out your crafty supplies and to come and play my 
this month!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!