Friday, September 28, 2018

September Challenge winners

 Hello!!

Thank you so much for playing my ANYTHING GOES challenge..So many entries!!
I truly appreciate that you all come over month after month to play my challenges!!
Please Don't stop!

Here are the winners for this month! 

For the Guest Designer position for the month of October,


Do check out her brilliant number shaker card on Instagram!! Its super cute!


SPECIAL MENTION



Isn't this card adorable!! I love the circle clouds!!



I LOVE the sequin flowers!!! Beautiful showcase of sequins Ishani!



That sparkly sentiment is just fabulous against that beautiful floral background!


Winners, I will be in touch with you with your badges for you to flaunt on your blogs!

Many many congratulations to the winners.
Do follow the links and leave them some love!

Thank you all so much for coming to play here month after month!
You truly inspire me to keep this challenge going!

Remember...

The October challenge will go live on 1st October at 12 am IST. 

Don't forget to come and play!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone! Thank you very much Paru ma'am, what an honour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Fantastic cards from Manisha, Deepti and Ishani!! Congrats ladies!! And thank you so much for choosing my card too, Paru!! So so super happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Paru for choosing my card for special mention ..Congrats to all the winners .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!