Saturday, January 28, 2017

January Challenge Winners!!

 Hello!!
Thank you so much for playing the Ist anniversary "Anything Goes' Challenge
I am overwhelmed and humbled by all of you who chose to come and play my challenge this month!
THANK YOU  so very much for coming back month after month to play my challenges. 
When I started a year ago, I never imagined it would be such a great success!!!

Here are the winners for this month!

For  the $25 gift certificate from 





The combination of stamps and th gorgeous colour blending took my breath away!



For the  Rs. 500 gift voucher from 






I just love the background embossing!!

For the paper packs from Nakshatra Designs




What fabulous stamping!!

For the two surprise prizes...






and 





I fell in love with the negative die cut  background in Priya's  card,
 and the beautifully irresistable wax resist technique on Deepti's card!


Many many congratulations to the winners!!

Have a wonderful 2017!

Remember...

Our February challenge will be live on 1st February 2017 at 12 am IST, 
and as always there are exciting prizes to be won!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani






3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Now i am over the moon :D congrats to all the winners for their beautiful creations :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Paru for choosing my card as one of the winner.. Congrats to all other winners..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!