Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June challenge winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so very much for playing the June 'Interactive Cards' challenge!!
I was truly blown away by all the creativity!!
From shakers to sliders to magic reveal cards...we had them all! 
It has been, by far the most difficult challenge to judge!

Here are the winners for this month!

One animation stamp set and One animation die cut 
from






The amount of technique and thought that Ilda has put in this card is mind blowing!! 
Do check out her blog!

This fabulous prize from






I just fell in love with the way she put this slider together. so beautifully done!!

Many many congratulations to the winners!!

Remember...

The July challenge will be live on 1st July 2017 at 12 am IST, 
As always there are great prizes to be won..don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani






4 comments:

  1. congrats illda and charlotte. both r amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paru! Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the winners this month! The entries were all so cute! Thanks for hosting a fun challenge ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners ..lovely cards .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to be a winner! :D Thank you for the kind words about my card. I have sent you an email to claim my prize :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!