Thursday, February 1, 2018

February 2018 challenge

Hello!!!
Thank you all so much for rocking the NEW challenge to celebrate the second anniversary of 
Paru's Card Making Challenges!!!!

Here is the challenge for February 2018




You can make a for Valentine's day, a card of encouragement, a card for a wedding, or just a card to make someone feel special!
The possibilities are endless! 
I'm waiting to see all your creativity!!


HOW TO PLAY

Make a card or tag using the theme given. 
Take a photo of your creation and link it up below.
If you have a blog, write a post about our challenge and link it back to our challenge, including photos of your card or tag.
Please display this storyboard prominently in your blog post so that others may be inspired to play.

ALSO, please display this logo prominently on the sidebar of your blog so that others may join us.


FOLLOW/JOIN  THIS BLOG
 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AND TAG YOUR SUBMISSIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THE TAG
#PCMCHALLENGES

If you don't have a blog, post your photos on social media and TAG them with #PCMCHALLENGES
If you don't tag them, we will not see them on social media.

Link your blogpost/social media post to the linky below.

INSPIRATION

I made three cards  this month...as magic slider cards, to inspire you!

I have used the Lawn Fawn magic slider card die to make all these cards and all the stamps I've used are from My favourite Things.
You will find plenty of tutorials on how to make your own magic slider cards here.
I have also included videos to show how they work.
Once I assembled the magic slider element, I stamped and decorated the backgrounds, stamped the sentiments and adhered the slider to finish the cards.
I have videos of all the cards to show how much fun they are!



















Im submitting these cards for the  'LawnFanatics' inspiration board challenge and the
MFT colour challenge.


 To inspire you some more,
This month my Guest Designer is 

Deepti Aggarwal


I have been following Deepti for a while now and I just love her creative, simple and oh so fun cards!!

Hello Everyone!
This is Deepti from Vishesh Collections.
I live in Bangalore, India with my husband and two little princesses! (They are 8 and 5 years old).
My girls always keep me busy and their school time is my crafting time..;).
I am a management graduate in Human Resources but I chose to be a stay at home mom. Crafting is a stress buster for me.
I enjoy evry bit of it. I am crafting since 2010 and I love trying my hands on different forms of arts. My style is towards CAS side and mostly bright and colourful. 
I am a big critter lover which you can easily notice in my feeds.
Chek out my work at my blog, Facebook and Instagram.
I am so honoured to be chosen as the guest designer for this month at Paru's Card Making Challenges.
Thank you so much Paru for having me,
The theme for this month's challenge is LOVE. 
Here is my take on the current challenge using critters from Neat and Tangled "My Favourite Nut" stamp set.



To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and ink smooshed the background. Once satisfied, stamped some hearts and then added the water coloured tree bark die cut outs from Craftin Desert Divas. Meanwhile stamped, coloured and fussy cut my focal image from "My Favourite Nut" stamp set. Adhered the same with foam tape to add some interest. Finally finished it by adding some stamped acorns and hearts here & there. And here is the tag...


To make this tag, I have used "Heart of Gold Die" from Neat & Tangled. First , I cut out the heart using the same die as my stencil and ink smooshed it. Then attached the heart of gold die cut out using pink paper ribbon. Adhered the cute image to complete it.


I hope that you are inspired to join in the challenge this month to celebrate LOVE. Can't wait to see what you create!! Happy Crafting!! Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal


I hope you have been inspired to play along with us this month!
I can't wait to see your creations!

THE PRIZES

As always we have some great prizes to give away!

A prize from Dadarkar Arts



 I am awaiting confirmation for my second prize.
The prize will be announced as soon as I receive the confirmation.



The winners will be announced on the 28th of February,
 so don't forget to stop by!

Please link up your creations below.

To be eligible to win a prize, please follow all the instructions carefully...
you will find them above and in under 'how to play' in the right sidebar.


Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani



5 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. fabulous projects.. Am so happy to see Deepti di here as GDT! Excited to join in with my rendition to love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magic slider cards are cute and fun! I loved Deepti's Adorable card and tag !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!