Monday, May 28, 2018

May 2018 Challenge winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so much for playing my MOTHER'S DAY challenge!

What creativity!! Mind blowing!

Here are the winners for this month! 

For the  $15 gift card from 





I love how the whole image comes together..with the heart stencil and the round bird!
Well done Deepti!

and 

for the Rs.1500

gift card from 





This has got to be the most unusual and innovative Mother's Day card I have ever seen!
I loved all her cards, but this one blew me away.

Many many congratulations to the winners.
Do follow the links and leave them some love!

Thank you all, who play month after month! 
You bring so much joy to my life!

VERY IMPORTANT

I have a sincere request to the winners..
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PRIZES ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The more you share, the better chance you have at winning awesome prizes 
from more and more sponsors.
If, for any reason  you do not wish to accept the prize, 
(such as not being able to pay for shipping of the prize), 
please contact me ASAP, so that I may pass on the prize to someone else.

Remember...

The June challenge will go live on 1st June at 12 am IST. 

Don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

3 comments:

  1. Omg.. two of my dearest friends winning.. yay... Am so happy! Congratulations Deepti di & Raga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I'm so thrilled to see my card in the winner's list. Thanks so much Paru for this shout out. Hurray!! What a great way to kick-start my day!!! Congratulations to Deepti as well ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ƒ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..What a wonderful surprise to start my day..Thank you so much Paru for choosing my card as one of the winner...Many congratulations to Raga.Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!